quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2009

Black Gold


I am the path to brightness, to the undeniable truth… The light that comes through, underneath the door, penetrating the windows of the self… the entrance of clarity, the soul of reason, which dominates my lost existence… lost by the wish of all that is fact… impossibilities amongst others in a world full of them… in moments where we see burning towns, children crying from the smoke, victims of our vote…

Close your eyes baby girl, and feel my lips devouring the essence that you embody! And becoming the scent you evoke… touching the secrets you know, knowing the dawn’s birth from the afternoon you create… kiss me and be happy, for this could be the summer of U.S!
The season of despair incalculable, of sadness filled by satisfaction, fulfillment undeniable and unknown… true sight… miraculously real… unforgettable.

Go home smiling for I’ll be forever, a line in the filaments of time, your time, our time…
… the hunter that we cannot escape from, the destroyer of hearts, the boogie man underneath our bed… our bed! Filled by roses of the becoming, of the beginning, of the birth of stars... that can be… more than my hand reaching out to the darkness of us… to the beginning of beautiful love unwilling… …gray skies that cover me in these seconds of your absence… moments of confusion, of “perdictiveness” “un-comprehentionalbe”… sorrowful pleasure!...

… Pleasure of existing with me and me existing with you…
We are “re-aspectatis” in ignorance of the sense… in darkness of colors… in the void of our mortal youth, before its end… early in the morning of life, slipping through the cracks of time renewed… by us… before we say goodbye…

… and return to the land of the free and the home of the brave… the blue passport that consumes the world and destroys Magdalene… you and I… and every one else…

We can be black gold and burning light, completeness in void… continuity…

Infinity
Alpha
Omega

…So here we are, standing in the end of the beginning of what could be us, no more,
definitely The light of the tunnel…
Made of champagne, tears of regret, either way,
of doing and not doing, kisses silent in the morning of the last sad day of our lips…
Screams sounding from a far, coming closer, tearing at my heart, eating my soul…
Blinding my hands, creating hope of belonging… to you…

… To the echo of your eyes, to the library of the ancient queen…
… To the flames that where and could be no more…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário