sábado, 14 de março de 2009

Stupid, Stupid Boy!


So sad the lack of truth..
The word that never comes through…
Something more then we are…
The desperate scream of fabel minds, trying to grasp the notion of eternal love…. Those insects, mindless of the path to follow…

What a damned existence, that of some human animals…
Victims of this centenial culture of ignorant prayer…
Gods of the stupid, of the “cheap soul”…

What is the stobbern side of me that says “I love this”?
What am I thinking?
Where did this uncondicionality come from??

How can I love this place as much as my sight of it’s crudness??
This rage I feel… The anger..

Where did “Me” go?
Why do I believe the words of the unknown?

Do I recreate something of an image of the stupid sircumstances in this crazy love I search?

Where am I wrong?

Where is the “magic word”?

Such a stupid boy…
Stupid, stupid boy!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário