quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2009

My beautiful vampire


Sweet dreams, beautiful little vampire of my heart, of my soul...
feel me inside, sucking your mind, touching your heart...
take my hand and be, free, whole, mine.

See me, your missing link, the moment of joy unknown,
the first second of the rest of your life, happy, complete,
in love with truth, with light from which we hide
in our endless nights of passion,
of "half-way" to the moon in an instant...

Be with me, forever, meet your lover,
of different colors and sounds, of perfume,
of wine, of music silent,
of clarity in our hearts...

So, my beautiful vampire,
drain me of my pain and make me whole,
for you are definitely the only one that can...
Kiss me now and feel love at your grasp, our grasp...
dive into my soul and find peace...
find the infinity we deserve...
Together as one,
as laughter,
as we are.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário